These are my location Recce Images that I have took and the camera setting was on Programmer, RAW, the ISO was on 400 and the F stop was on 3.5 Before I took the picture of the students and I asked permission from the staff of the library, also I asked the students the permission that could I have your permission that I can take your pics and they said its alright. When I am going to film into the library, my colour on the video won't be good because the colour in the library is yellow. This is the location that I have chosen and because it is the library, the students come in and they study on the computer and as I can see in the picture there are a two students on the computer and they are doing the work and behind the two students, there are two girls on the coaches and they are just chilling. I might use the library in my film. The students use the computer for their work and the library is where the st...
You planned this well and it paid off. You met the deadline with a very good video.
ReplyDeleteMarissa