These are my location Recce Images that I have took and the camera setting was on Programmer, RAW, the ISO was on 400 and the F stop was on 3.5 Before I took the picture of the students and I asked permission from the staff of the library, also I asked the students the permission that could I have your permission that I can take your pics and they said its alright. When I am going to film into the library, my colour on the video won't be good because the colour in the library is yellow. This is the location that I have chosen and because it is the library, the students come in and they study on the computer and as I can see in the picture there are a two students on the computer and they are doing the work and behind the two students, there are two girls on the coaches and they are just chilling. I might use the library in my film. The students use the computer for their work and the library is where the st...
Here are my map Ideas, I have had ideas about which I can use for my Final Major Project and lots of ideas was coming to my mind and, I just kept putting the ideas that kept on coming into my mind and I just wrote them down. The ideas that I am going to do for my FMP and the idea that I am going to use is going to be a making a film on the college life, also I was thinking that I am going to use some pics that I am going to take of the Media college and the Art college. Yea that would look good onto my film that I am going to make it. Here is my Timetable Management Schedule, and with this it could help me with my FMP and I could looked back at the timetable just to see that when I am free and when I am not free. Here is my book that I wrote down some ideas that I had for my Final Major Project. Here is my complete my timetable management and it is for me easy to follow.
I will be doing initial research on short film, short film documentary. I will be looking into the same category of the college life. Also I will be looking at YouTube videos of college life. I will be making my own short film about college life. I looked at some videos of college life , below is a screen shot. This is the outside of the computers room . The model introduces the computer room and says 'come and I will show you the computer room. ' The camera person films the computer room, the presenter is in the shot and two other males are sat at their computers . This is a screen shot of The college life Documentary part 1 and the guy who is making the documentary and he goes into the computer room and he does a tutor on the Mac Computer and also he shows the people who works on the computer. I will use the computer screen on my short film because a computer reflect modern technology makes the campus ...
Excellent storyboard; I know some shots changed, but you still envisaged it very close. Well done. Very detailed.
ReplyDeleteMarissa