Step by step Images.


 
 
 
Here is my screen shot of the spilt screen that I have done on the Adobe Premiere CC, and I Clicked on the first, then I went on the effect control after when I went onto the control effects, I moved the scale to the left to make the spilt screen, the spilt screen was so easy and I have learned a new  technique how to make a spilt screen.  


I did sue dipped to black in some of the videos, so that when the screen moves and it will go onto the next screen.

I have used the same technique on the videos, I moved the two videos up, then I went onto the control effects, I moved the Scale to the left and this is how I have got the spilt screen on the two videos.
 
 

 
 
 
Here is a screen shot of the Control effects and on the control Effects I have used the Scale to make the spilt screen.
 

 
 
 

Comments

  1. This is a good process, showing how you achieved an effect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment